ISE Egg Production
ISE's Integrated Approach to Food Safety
- Chicks from the hatchery are routinely tested for disease.
- Chick manure is regularly tested for SALMONELLA upon chick delivery to our pullet houses.
- Pullet manure is sampled and cultured for SALMONELLA during hen development. Layer flocks are tested during the laying cycles.
- All Pullets are inoculated for salmonella.
- Our feed mills use only safe high quality ingredients, and are monitored routinely for Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs are employed at each of our farms.
- Biosecurity is maintained at each farm allowing only restricted use vehicles and authorized personal access minimizing any cross-contamination.
- Extensive microbiological testing is performed to monitor the effectiveness of our various programs.
- Nearly all of our processing plants are under daily USDA Inspection adhering to all guidelines on plant and employee sanitation, proper egg washing and sanitizing, and egg refrigeration.
- Our distribution system is designed to deliver the freshest and safest shell eggs possible to our customers.
- Third Party Monitoring is done annually to evaluate and refine our program.
- SQF Certified
- FDA Compliant